- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)si
- A variant spelling of horsy.
- alternative spelling of horsy
Horsey may refer to:
- Horse, in baby-talk
The name comes from Anglo-Saxon "hors-eg" and means horse-island.
- Horsey Windpump, windmill in Horsey, Norfolk
- Horsey, Somerset
- Horsey Mere, one of the Norfolk Broads in the east of England
- Horsey Island, Devon, near Barnstable and is a nature reserve
- Horsey Down, near Lechlade
- Horsey Island, near Walton on the Naze
- Horsea Islands, two islands in Portsmouth harbour. The islands were used for testing torpedoes in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They are now joined to the mainland.
- Horse Eye, on the Pevensey Levels near Eastbourne
- Edward Horsey (c. 1525 – 1583), conspirator against Queen Mary